If you are an emerging fast-growth entrepreneurial company seeking venture capital funding from some of the leading investors on the East Coast you will not want to miss this years ESE Club Pitch Philadelphia on October 4, 2012.
This year’s event will feature companies serving the social media and internet technology space including, among others:
Ad Delivery Platforms
- ESE has featured over 700 companies in its 15 year history who have gone on to collectively raise over $1 billion in investment capital
- ESE conferences annually attract investors representing over $5 billion in institutional funding.
- Gain access to an exclusive group of key capital sources, including angels, venture capital and private equity investors
- ESE events include panels and educational sessions led by the most experienced and knowledegable industry experts
- Find and develop new channel partners and explore partnerships with other enterprise CEOs and key decision-makers
What are the Guidelines for Qualification?
- Company should be seeking investment capital, a follow-on round of financing or a first round of institutional financing within the next 12-18 months
- Company should be seeking to meet with potential key strategic partners and collaborators – rapidly acquiring customers and generating revenue
What are the fees?
Companies wishing to apply should fill out the form below in its entirety. Forms that are not completed will not be considered for presentation. Company selection is being done on a rolling admission basis so the sooner you apply, the better your chances are of a slot being open for your company to present. There is no fee for applying however, if selected, your company will be sent an invoice for the $495 participation fee. If your application was received prior to August 15th and your company is selected to participate the reduced participation fee is only $395 so get those applications in as early as possible.
If your company is selected to participate there is a mandatory coaching day on September 13th being held at the Morgan Lewis Law offices in Philadelphia PA.
Please be advised of the following critical dates:
August 24 Final Company Applications due
September 4 Final Company Selections
September 13 Presenting Company Mandatory Coaching Day
October 4 Event Day