Early Stage East℠ is one of the largest geographic venture conferences for promising young companies. Early Stage East℠ (ESE) hosts a variety of events and conferences throughout the year focused on accelerating a company’s success in fundraising and strategy development to meet its corporate goals. Launched in 1998, ESE has emerged as a must attend event for every venture capital, institution, angel and corporate investor in search of the most innovative companies. Entrepreneurs love it as they get to meet investors and service providers who can assist them in achieving their goals.
ESE hosts a number of events and gatherings during the year and delivers a format to serve the ever changing needs of the innovation economy. ESE is now hosting several conferences, including:
- Club Pitch Philadelphia
- Club Pitch Baltimore
- Club Pitch Eduvest Conference
Interesting facts and achievements of ESE:
- Over 800 companies have presented at ESE conferences and have gone on to raise over $1 billion in investment capital
- On average, over 300 attendees register for each conference
- On average, over $5 billion of investment capital attends each conference
- ESE has been featured in numerous media outlets including Inc., Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Black Enterprise and Dow Jones among others.