BIO LIFE TECH 2005: SUCCESS IN BALTIMORE
Early Stage East hosted the 4th Annual Bio Life Tech Venture Conference held on September 13 & 14 at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore at the Inner Harbor, MD.
The premier venture conference welcomed 200+ attendees reaching from New England to North Carolina to include 19 of the most innovative early stage bio life science companies, venture capitalists, regional organizations, and leaders in the industry.
Early Stage East’s Bio Life Tech Conference would not be possible without the continued support of our sponsors. We recognize our VIP Sponsors:
• George Nemphos, DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary US LPP and Steve Cohen, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP for their combined energy and constant support in planning Bio Life Tech 2005
• AstraZeneca for being our Host Sponsor
• DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary US LLP for the Investor Reception, VIP Reception, and Welcoming Dinner
• Pepper Hamilton LLP as our breakfast sponsor
• Saul Ewing as our lunch sponsor
• Morgan Lewis for sponsoring all 4 featured speakers at Bio Life Tech
• Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP and Smart and Associates for co-sponsoring the coaching session
We would also like to thank our Overall, Exhibiting, and Contributing Sponsors:
• American Stock Exchange
• Baltimore Development Corporation
• Blank Rome LLP
• Delaware Innovation Fund
• Maryland TEDCO
• McBride Shopa
• McCarter & English
• UMB Bio Park
• Wolf Block LLP
As well as our Media and Strategic Sponsors:
• BnetTV - Lead Media Sponsor
• Business Wire
• Eastern Technology Council
• Fox Fire Printing & Packaging, Inc.
• G & G Outfitters
• Integrated Media Concepts (IMC)
• Host My Site
• Miller Mauro Group
• WebPage FX
Without the Sponsors, Early Stage East would be the premier organization that it has become. For more information about the conference, visit www.biolifetech.org
Bio Life Tech 2005: Accelerating the Pace of Opportunity!