< Back to ESE Press Releases
For Immediate Release
October 30th, 2006
Apply Now! Bio·Life·Tech Princeton
Bio-Life-Tech 2006 will be held December 4th, 2006 at the historic Nassau Inn in the heart of Princeton , New Jersey . Early Stage East's Bio-Life-Tech conference showcases the most promising early stage life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical instrumentation and related emerging technologies.
These are the top ten reasons to apply now to Bio·Life·Tech Princeton:
1. It's FREE to apply.
2. Every application to present will be reviewed by 10-15 of the leading early stage funds and institutional investors.
3. Upon Acceptance, you and your company will be networking with an exclusive group of VCs, CEO's, investors and life science entrepreneurs.
4. FREE Coaching Workshop and mentoring opportunity with industry experts upon acceptance. This model was developed by Early Stage East and adopted by many other regional venture conferences due to its effectiveness.
5. Early Stage East Events are excellent opportunities for early stage companies to raise capital, annually attracting over $10 billion in institutional venture capital.
6. Market your company on a top-quality multimedia DVD and stream your presentation to an audience of investors around the world.
7. A two-page executive summary of your company published in the conference book and an exhibit booth at the event showcasing your company.
8. Accepted companies have the opportunity to meet with investors in a one-on-one setting to enhance their ability to receive funding.
9. A chance to network with the region's most distinguished investors at the historic Nassau Inn in downtown Princeton, NJ-one of the East Coast's hotbeds of life science innovation and investment.
10.We provide the best return on investment in the venture conference circuit. More than 450 companies have presented at Early Stage East conferences and have gone on to raise more than $650 million in venture funding.
Apply now online at www.earlystageeast.org.
About Early Stage East
Early Stage East is an organization dedicated to seeing early stage companies grow and succeed. Early Stage East was founded in 1998 as a non-profit organization and has grown from a single-day venture capital fair to a year-round series of events to include venture conference and entrepreneurial education programs. Our events showcase entrepreneurs from up and down the East Coast in order for them to effectively obtain venture capital and successfully start break-away businesses. Early Stage East is geographically the largest venture conference specifically for early stage companies. Companies that have participated in Early Stage East events have gone on to raise over $600 million in institutional funding.
Interested in learning more about Early Stage East? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter by sending an email to "subscribe NEWSLETTER" in the body of the email to [email protected] . If you would like to receive our updates (which we send out weekly in the weeks leading up to the conference) please send an email to [email protected] with "subscribe ESE_update" in the body of the email.