If your company is seeking to accelerate growth through financing, you won’t find better access and exposure anywhere else. Early Stage East Club Pitch Baltimore is focused on offering companies the ability to present their business opportunities within the healthcare, pharma, and bio tech industries with the goal of securing financing for continued corporate growth. WHY Present?
- ESE conferences annually attract investors representing over $5 billion in institutional funding.
- Gain access to an exclusive group of key capital sources, including angels, venture capital and private equity investors
- Meet with key corporate development executives, instrumental in developing partnerships and exploring future sources for M&A
- Find and develop new channel partners and explore partnerships with other enterprise CEOs and key decision-makers
WHAT TYPES of companies should submit an application?
Companies offering internet and information technologies within the healthcare, pharma and bio tech industries including, among others:
- Healthcare Services
- Information Technology/Internet
- Medical Devices
- Social Media Technologies
- Patient Healthcare Records
- Hospital Management Systems
- Pharmaceutical Information Systems
What are the Guidelines for Qualification?
- Company should be seeking investment capital, a follow-on round of financing or a first round of institutional financing within the next 12-18 months
- Company should be seeking to meet with potential key strategic partners and collaborators – rapidly acquiring customers and generating revenue
Check back soon to Apply for ESE Club Pitch Baltimore – Thank you for the overwhelming response to this upcoming event!