Early Stage East 2014 Venture Pitch Wars Company Application/Registration
If you are an emerging fast-growth entrepreneurial company in the Commerce and Technology industries and wish to demo your product or technology you will not want to miss this years Early Stage East Venture Pitch Wars 2014 at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Philadelphia!
This year’s event will feature companies from the Commerce and Technology industries including:
- Mobile Apps
- Advanced Payment Systems
- Consumer Internet
- Ad Delivery
- Retail/e-Retail Software
- Digital Media/Marketing
- Social Commerce
- Among Others
ESE provides entrepreneurs with the opportunity to showcase their companies. Companies are always given ample networking time to meet one-on-one with and answer questions about their opportunities to interested individuals. As always, there are several opportunities to showcase your company as a leader.
- ESE attracts the most promising young companies from North Carolina to New England.
- ESE conferences annually attract investors representing over $5 billion in institutional funding.
- ESE events include panels and educational sessions lead by the most experienced and knowledgeable industry executives.
- ESE has featured over 800 companies in its 18 year history who collectively have gone on to raise over $1 billion in investment capital.
- Find and develop new channel partners and explore partnerships with other industry CEOs and key decision-makers.
What are the Guidelines for Qualification?
Companies should be interested in learning the process of investment capital, follow-on round of financing or obtaining first rounds of institutional financing.
Companies should be seeking to meet with potential key strategic partners and collaborators.
Companies should be seeking to meet with the leading venture and private equity professionals in the sector.
What are the fees?
Companies wishing to apply should fill out the form below in its entirety. Forms that are not completed will not be considered for presentation. Company selection is being done on a rolling admission basis so the sooner you apply, the better your chances are of a slot being open for your company to present. There is no fee for applying however, if selected, your company will be sent an invoice for the $295 participation fee.
If your company is selected to participate there is a coaching day prior to the event. It will be held on September 16, 2014 at the Law Offices of Morgan Lewis (1701 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA). It is MANDATORY as pitches will be reviewed and worked on with you with experts from throughout the industry!
Applications now closed.